Are you a talented and passionate 2D background artist? Happy Camper Media needs you!
Production house and animation studio located in the heart of the Saint-Roch district in Quebec City, Happy Camper Media develops, produces and distributes original content as well as adaptation from existing intellectual properties.
As a background Artist, you will bring your expertise to a team of passionate artists. With your vivid imagination and keen gaze at the complexities of perspectives, you will be called upon to come up with set designs for our upcoming 2D animated series.
Join our team and contribute to the creation of backgrounds in which our characters will live their adventures.
Working at Happy Camper is the opportunity to evolve in a studio where:
- professional development and continuing education are priorities;
- the search for innovative solutions / practices is a team matter;
- the sum of each person’s passions is used to create a stimulating and collegial work environment;
- building a creative force in 2D in Quebec is an objective;
- developing and producing projects with potential for international influence is an ambition;
As a set artist, you will be called upon to:
- Consult the script.
- Propose the designs of the assigned backgrounds
- Adjust according to the corrections requested.
- Draw the roughs and cleans according to the determined method.
- Carry out graphic research, respect the description of the scripts and the vision of the project.
- Respect deadlines and schedules.
- Respect and apply recommendations, corrections and requirements, both technical and artistic.
Qualifications required :
- Diploma in animation or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of ToonBoom Harmony
- 2 years of experience in background design
- Creative sensitivity and sense of aesthetics to create the environments
- Very good drawing skills, especially outlook
- Very great creativity, thoroughness and attention to detail.