Are you a talented and passionate 2D cutout animator? Happy Camper Media needs you!
Join us and you will help create cutout 2D animated scenes and episodes that may include characters, sets and props for the production of our 2D animated series.
Production house and animation studio located in the heart of the Saint-Roch district in Quebec City, Happy Camper Media develops, produces and distributes original content as well as adaptation from existing intellectual properties.
Working at Happy Camper is the opportunity to evolve in a studio where:
- professional development and continuing education are priorities;
- the search for innovative solutions / practices is a team matter;
- the sum of each person’s passions is used to create a stimulating and collegial work environment;
- building a creative force in 2D in Quebec is an objective;
- developing and producing projects with potential for international influence is an ambition;
As a 2D cutout animator, you will be called upon to:
- Analyze animatics in preparation for posing work.
- Study and reproduce the style of animation specific to the current series.
- Pose and animate the scenes assigned by the animation supervisor.
- Analyze and effectively use the banked elements (pose, cycle, fx).
- Sound detection and mouth assignment.
- Apply camera movements.
- Listening to requests and corrections from the animation supervisor and the director.
- Participate in training on Toon Boom Harmony software when applicable.
- Monitor the work done on a daily basis.
- Diploma in animation, art, multimedia or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Toon Boom Harmony.
- Good knowledge of 2D animation basics and techniques.
- Good understanding and good team dynamics
- Creativity, rigor and thoroughness.
- Able to work effectively within the technical constraints and timelines of the project.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Coffee, tea and breakfast available at all times on site (return when Public Health permits)