Are you a talented and passionate 2D VFX animator? Happy Camper Media needs you!
Join us and you will help create VFX animated scenes and episodes that may include elements of nature, magical elements and so on for the production of our 2D animated.
Production house and animation studio located in the heart of the Saint-Roch district in Quebec City, Happy Camper Media develops, produces and distributes original content as well as adaptation from existing intellectual properties.
Working at Happy Camper is the opportunity to evolve in a studio where:
- professional development and continuing education are priorities;
- the search for innovative solutions / practices is a team matter;
- the sum of each person’s passions is used to create a stimulating and collegial work environment;
- building a creative force in 2D in Quebec is an objective;
- developing and producing projects with potential for international markets is an ambition;
As a 2D VFX animator, you will be called upon to:
- Analyze animatics in preparation for work.
- Study and reproduce the style of animation specific to the current series.
- Create, animate or modify VFX according to assigned scenes.
- Analyze and effectively use the elements of the effect bank.
- Apply the established artistic direction.
- Make creative visual proposals.
- Listening to requests and corrections from the animation supervisor and the director.
- Participate in training on Toon Boom Harmony software when applicable.
- Monitor the work done on a daily basis.
- Diploma in animation, art, multimedia or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Toon Boom Harmony.
- Good knowledge of 2D animation basics and techniques.
- Good understanding and good team dynamics
- Creativity, rigor and thoroughness.
- Able to work effectively within the technical constraints and timelines of the project.
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Coffee, tea and breakfast available at all times on site